When you think of late summer, more than likely, children returning to school comes to mind. But that time of year also marks another tradition – replacing your roof. Late summer through the fall months is the busiest time of year for roofing contractors. So, if you’re in the market for a new roof, now is the time for you to act. And when searching for the best roofing company in Fort Lauderdale, you’ll find us – Chase Roofing.
Consult a Trusted Roofing Company in Fort Lauderdale About Installing Your New Roof
A roof is a big investment and many people try to expand the life of the roof for as long as they possibly can, and that’s understandable. But be careful, not replacing a damaged roof could cause you more headaches in the long run. Here are some signs to let you know its time to get a new roof:
- Leaking Roof
- Missing, buckling or curling shingles
- Cracks or breaks in flashing
- Your roof looks old and worn
- Chimney flashing
- Signs of squirrels in your attic
- You can see daylight through roof boards
- Consider the age of the roof. Is it 20-years or older?
Once you’ve decided to move forward with a new roof, its crucial to hire an experienced roofing contractor. Here are some good checkpoints:
- Make sure your team is licensed and certified
- Consider the number of years of experience
- Ask for and check referrals
- Ask for proof of insurance and bonding
Chase Roofing is a full-service roofing company that provides many services, including roof repair, attic insulation, and commercial roof repair and installation. We install a variety of roofing, including metal, shingles, tile, and more. We offer emergency roof repair service around the clock, and we offer competitive pricing.
When you’re ready to hire the best roofing company in Fort Lauderdale, call Chase Roofing and Contracting at (954) 680-8588.